Monday, April 9, 2012

Amics, a View and Strawberry Gin Tonic

After looking at the pictures I took with my point and shot camera I recently purchased, I realized how lucky I was to have spent a splendid Saturday with amics fantàstics, una vista increïble, i un gintònic de maduixes amb menta.

The incredible friend and his family live in Diagonal Mar, a part of Barcelona that looks like a scene out of CSI Miami opening shots. Adeu!


Canon IXUS 220 with miniature effect filter






auto function

Miniature effect





auto function

Low light filter

Handheld night scene filter






First picture taken with Handheld filter shot at F/5.9, 1/4 sec at ISO 3200 and the second picture with low light filter shot at F/5.9, 1/15 sec at  ISO 6400. I used a mini tripod for all shots.





1 comment:

  1. Hello Patty,
    Uuuaaaaaauuuu!!! què vistas de Barcelona!!!
    Me encantan las fotos que has hecho, han quedado preciosas. No pensaba que se vieran tan bien, tienes una cámara que es una maravilla, y la fotógrafa aún más. Besitos
    Mireia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Gràcies per compartir els teus pensaments!